St. Veit an der Glan, Austria, May 31, 2013 — After the acquisition of InJoy
Firewall product family last year, bww bitwise works GmbH proudly
presents its first Beta-Version of the proven Firewall and Traffic-Shaping-Solution for the B2B sector.
What is new in Version 4.2:
- 32bit and 64bit versions supporting Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- End of support for older Windows versions (pre XP)
- Migration of the build system to kBuild, in order to streamline and accelerate development
- Switch of compiler for the eComStation (OS/2) Version to GCC (more modern, eases cross platform delelopment)
- Ticket #1 und #2: Changed all trademarks to bitwise works GmbH
- Ticket #3: The installer now shows a logfile of the installation process.
- Ticket #4: The installer now does not delete old symbols anymore
- Ticket #5: Addition of a precise changelog to all distributions