We released version 4.5.2-9 of os2tk45 (IBM OS/2 Developer's Toolkit Version 4.5), version 0.0.1-1 of os2-base (OS/2 - eComStation 2.0 - ArcaOS 5.0 base), version 4.13.0-19 of rpm (The RPM package management system), version 0.12.0-1 of check (A unit test framework for C), version 1.2.2-1 of klusrmgr (kLIBC User Management), version 1:0.1.2-1 of libc (Standard Shared Libraries), version 0.6.6 of libcx (kLIBC Extension Library), version 3.28.0-1 of sqlite (Library that implements an embeddable SQL database engine)
os2tk45, os2-base, rpm, check, klusrmgr, libc, libcx, sqlite
It is uploaded as rpm to the netlabs rel or exp repository. To install just use either yum or ANPM. If anyone prefers a zip file, those are available at the netlabs rel repo or at the netlabs exp repo.
What's new in os2tk45:
- fixes rpm spec ticket #337
- remove the fhs package, as not needed with libcn
- add requires to libcn (libc version 1:0.1.0 or better)
- fix ticket #246 (symlinks)
- fix ticket #289 (no cron)
- fix location of rpm.exe
- update vendor source to version 0.12.0
- remove pwd_mkdb.exe as in libc now
- added requires of libc
- Get rid of direct resolving of DosOpenL and friends. [#36]
- unlink() shall not delete directories, but return EISDIR [upstream]
- Make _fnlwr/_fnlwr2 work for path rewrites (/@unixroot and such) [#39]
- Provide pwd_mkdb tool that handles : to $ replacement in drive names in pw_dir [#1]
- Add getrusage() implementation [#40]
- Handle ERROR_INTERRUPT from Dos calls by retrying [#39]
- updated to vendor version 3.28.0
- add a nice bldlevel to the dll
- use the nix codepath where possible
- use the latest scm_ macros
To be able to finish our goals we need your support. Please sponsor as much as possible via our webshop or via our Patreon page.
Below you find the current state of all fundraising campaigns to port Qt 5 to OS/2
Qt 5 donation meter
We estimated that we need around 42000 €.
As of 14.07.2019 we collected 28600 €.
More on the Qt 5 Port can be found here.