We released version 3.4-1 of grep (Pattern matching utilities), version 5.0.11-1 of bash (The GNU Bourne Again shell), version 7.7.0-1 of heimdal (A Kerberos 5 implementation without export restrictions), version 6.0-9 of unzip (A utility for unpacking zip file)
grep, bash, heimdal, unzip
At this stage we have finally built all chromium sources within the Qt5 qtwebengine. This is a real big milestone.
It is uploaded as rpm to the netlabs rel or exp repository. To install just use either yum or ANPM. If anyone prefers a zip file, those are available at the netlabs rel repo or at the netlabs exp repo.
What's new in grep:
- fix a issue where closing a pipe didn't work and spit an error
- update to version 3.4
- updated to version 5.0.11
- use scm_macros and friends
- synced with latest fedora spec
- update to vendor version 7.7.0
- fix location of key files
- find config files in the right directory
- enable all features we need (client and server)
- better version to find zip.exe in zip2exe (Herwig Bauernfeind)
- use a nicer -v sting (ticket #1)
- fix zip ticket #1 done by Herwig Bauernfeind
- deliver *.cmd as *.exe
To be able to finish our goals we need your support. Please sponsor as much as possible via our webshop or via our Patreon page.
Below you find the current state of all fundraising campaigns to port Qt 5 to OS/2
Qt 5 donation meter
We estimated that we need around 42000 €.
As of 08.07.2020 we collected 34720 €.
More on the Qt 5 Port can be found here.