We released version 2.13.1-3 of fontconfig (Font configuration and customization library), version 1-8 of os2-rpm (OS/2 specific RPM macros and scripts), version 1.1.3 of bww-resources-rpm (bitwise works icons and folders), version 3.10.3-1 of cmake (Cross-platform make system), version 1.0.2t-1 of openssl (A general purpose cryptography library with TLS implementation)
fontconfig, os2-rpm, bww-resources-rpm, cmake, openssl
It is uploaded as rpm to the netlabs rel or exp repository. To install just use either yum or ANPM. If anyone prefers a zip file, those are available at the netlabs rel repo or at the netlabs exp repo.
What's new in fontconfig:
- enable embedded bitmaps and full hinting for Workplace sans
- scm_setup: Support github tags starting with 'v' (nasty GitHub bug)
- Open package folder instead of help folder when using bww_folder
- update to vendor version 3.10.3
- update to vendor version 1.0.2t
To be able to finish our goals we need your support. Please sponsor as much as possible via our webshop or via our Patreon page.
Below you find the current state of all fundraising campaigns to port Qt 5 to OS/2
Qt 5 donation meter
We estimated that we need around 42000 €.
As of 01.10.2019 we collected 29315 €.
More on the Qt 5 Port can be found here.